Our ryokan aims to provide the best service and hospitality to our guests. We are located on the riverside of the Otani river and the Maruyama river. We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Kawaguchiya Kinosaki Riverside Hotel is a hot spring hotel located 6 minutes on foot from JR Kinosaki Onsen and close to ‘Jizoyu’, an outdoor hot spring. The hotel is a six-story building and there are a total of 33 rooms, a large hot spring bath, and a private family bath.
There is a lounge on the 6th floor where you can spend a relaxing time.
All Japanese-style rooms are equipped with a shower booth, so you can take a shower in addition to the large hot spring bath and outdoor bath.
The hotel's public bath has a natural Kinosaki hot spring and a dry sauna.
For meals, you can enjoy dinner and breakfast in the private dining room.
Dinner is a local Japanese kaiseki dinner depending on the plan content. For breakfast, you can enjoy a Japanese breakfast.
The hotel is located in a great location, which is 5 km from the hotel to Kinosaki Marine World, about 5 km to Genbudo Park, about 5 km to Kinosaki K Beach (campsite), about 10 km to Takenohama, a very beautiful beach that has been selected as one of Japan's top 100 beaches.
You can relax in the spacious 1st floor lobby and 6th floor lounge.
Enjoy our natural hot spring baths and dry sauna, or go into town and tour the 7 public hot springs. 5 min walk to the closest onsen.
The standard guest room is a 10-tatami mat Japanese-style room with a wide veranda and a shower booth, toilet, and washbasin.
One of two private open-air baths that can be rented for 40min for an additional price.
- Address・contact information・facility HP
Address ：880-1 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
- Room types
- Western style rooms (1) Japanese style rooms (28) Western/Japanese style rooms (4) Total (33)
- Room features
- All rooms with BSCS TV, refrigerator, A/C unit, safe box, hot water pot, hairdryer
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Private/Reserved dining in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:Yes
- Baths explanation
- Views of the garden can be seen from the comfort of the bathtub in our rock hot spring bath. Enjoy bathing in the hot spring waters of Kinosaki, let them warm you all the way to your core.
The men's and women's sides of the bath change in the morning and evening.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Reservable open air(outdoor) bath, Guest parking, Lounge/tea room, Vending machine, Shop, Body care service, Barrier free
- Facility information
- Check-in bus, massage service (extra fee), tea room/cafe, and stores.
- Parking Available
- Credit cards accepts
- Most major credit cards