Enjoy Kabuki performances up close in an historical theater
Whether you are already planning a stay in Kinosaki Onsen or plan to arrive from Kyoto or Osaka, this is a rare and excellent opportunity to see live Kabuki performances, performed live in a classic Kabuki theater, by venerable Kabuki actors. These special performances are only available on November 4–10, 2019.
Eirakukan Kabuki Theater performance tickets typically sell out very quickly each year due to particularly high demand.
Every year in autumn, famous Kabuki actors gather in Izushi to put on unforgettable Kabuki performances at Eirakukan, the oldest Kabuki theater in the Kinki region.
Come see these Kabuki performances up close in this historical theater.
This November, the special guest will once again be Ainosuke Kataoka, a popular sixth generation Kabuki actor, who will perform some of the most iconic scenes from several popular Kabuki plays in the historic Eirakukan Kabuki Theater.
- REGISTRATION START
- REGISTRATION ENDS
- ACTIVITY OPTIONS
- 11:30 AM Show (3 hours)
- 4:00 PM Show (3 hours)
(Some times may differ)
11:00 - Doors open
11:30 - Show begins
14:30 - Show ends
15:30 - Doors open
16:00 - Show begins
19:00 - Show ends
＊Noon show only on November 10
- ACCOMPANYING GUIDE
(INCLUDED OR NOT)
- Not Included
- MEETING PLACE
- Eirakukan Kabuki Theater, 17-2 Yanagi, Izushi-cho, Toyooka-shi
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
・Doors open 30 minutes before the start of each show.
・Seats are randomly assigned
1. Present your Visit Kinosaki confirmation email at the Eirakukan Kabuki Theater Ticket Counter to exchange it for your tickets
2. Please be at the Eirakukan Kabuki Theater Ticket Counter one hour before the scheduled performance
What to bring
Visit Kinosaki confirmation email
- MUST READ NOTES
- After making a reservation, we will check to see if the show time you selected is still available. If it is, we will accept your reservation. Once ticket reservations have been made, the kabuki tickets are non-refundable.
(Per person unless otherwise noted)
Number of People Participating in Total Price per Person 1+ person(s) 12,000 yen
- CANCELLATION FEES
non-refundable Non-refundable and unchangeable after your booking is accepted
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, DC) via an activity confirmation link in an e-mail that we will send to you following your reservation. Please pay the amount by 3 days prior to the activity at the latest. If not paid by then, the activity reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- OPERATOR NAME
- Eirakukan Kabuki Theatre